Welcome everyone to "The Prim Patch"


I have always loved the look of Prim. The last several years I've tried whatever Prim crafting projects I could find. I love workin' with wood, sewing, stitchery, really any crafts...I could work on projects all day everyday!! (If life were that easy...LOL)
I'm hoping to be able to share anything and everything Prim I can do/find with everyone.
Be sure to follow my blog to see what we can create together.

I have a few things on my blog for Sale...you can check them out here.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!


Hello everyone!!!
Jus' wanted to stop in and wish everyone a Happy New Year!!!
Please stay safe!!
Darla

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Judy!!!
    Hope you have a Great New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Darla... first let me apologize for not thanking you for following my blog and not commenting earlier.

    I was so happy to see that your furbaby came home safe... I have a cat and I would be frantic if he was missing.

    Take care Darla and have a great day...

    Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm Donna and am new to blogging. I was just "blog surfing" and came across yours. I've signed on to follow you. I'd appreciate it if you would check out my blog and maybe follow me too! Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete