Welcome everyone to "The Prim Patch"


I have always loved the look of Prim. The last several years I've tried whatever Prim crafting projects I could find. I love workin' with wood, sewing, stitchery, really any crafts...I could work on projects all day everyday!! (If life were that easy...LOL)
I'm hoping to be able to share anything and everything Prim I can do/find with everyone.
Be sure to follow my blog to see what we can create together.

I have a few things on my blog for Sale...you can check them out here.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Wanted to share....

Good afternoon everyone!!
I jus' wanted to share some of the things I've been workin' on for the past few months. I've shared most of these pics in the forums I belong too...but wanted to share with my Bloggin' friends too.
Since I've had several ask if anything is for Sale...I've decided to sell anything in my post here...I have other things that I might add at a later time.
I've added prices to my items. Please use my e-mail on my side bar to place an order. Buyer will have to pay for shipping.
Thanks so much everyone!!
I am so Honored!!!
Hanging Flag bag
Flag bag from the bottom of the bag to the top of the sweetannie it's approx 22 inches tall and 5 inches wide...filled with Sweetannie-Rosehips-and 4 Painted/stained Saltdough stars. Hand painted and grubby.
30.00 - plus shipping
Love Grows Here bag.
This bag will either sit on a shelf or you can hang it with it's rusty wire.
From the bottom of the bag to the top of the sweetannie...it's approx 17 inches tall and 6 inches wide.
It's filled with sweetannie and rosehips.
With faux stitchery -25.00 - plus shipping
With hand stitchery - 30.00- plus shipping

Basket of large stars.
These are large stars made out of red, tan and blue ticking. Very grubby!!
They are 12 inches tall and 11 inches wide.
18.00 each - plus shipping

My medium size sheep.
Sheep body is made out of fuzzy material, nose and ears made out of felt.
Sheep is 8.5 inches tall and 11 inches wide.
18.00 - plus shipping
I can make different sizes...prices will be different too.

Material covered Bible.

SOLD


2 pocket Wall sampler.

Filled with a crow - sweetannie - grubby candle. Very grubby

The bag measure 11 inches tall and 9 inches wide.

13.50 - plus shipping

Hanging small stump doll.
These can be made in any color.

She measures 6 inches tall and 2 inches wide.

5.50 - plus shipping

Crows in a basket.
SOLD

Material covered boxes with pincushion.
SOLD


Simplify pillow.
These pillows can be made in any color - size...and I can add any saying.
Please contact me with your specs...then I can give you a price.

Kitter Kat.
His face is faux...but will hand stitch any that I make.
Has grubby cheesecloth - sweetannie - grubby candle.
Size is 14.5 inches tall and 6.5 inches wide.
20.00 -plus shipping
Small sheep.
sheep is 5 inches tall and 6 inches wide.
10.00 - plus shipping

Grubby rusty wire hanging candle, with hanging board.
Board can be made in jus' about any color.
Measures 12 inches tall by 2.5 inches wide.

Candle with board -13.5o - plus shipping
Candle without board - 4.50 plus shipping
I also have Old Barnwood boards that I'm working on.
15.00 - plus shipping
Grubby rusty wire hanging medium size crow.
He is wrapped with a rusty wire...with sweetannie and a rusty bell.
He's 11 inches tall and 4 inches wide.
18.00 - plus shipping

Set of 6 Prim coasters.
Hand painted star.
Coasters are 3.5 inches tall and 5.5 inches wide.
12.00 per set - plus shipping

Stump dolls.
These can be made in any color.
Dolls are 8-10 inches tall
8.50 - plus shipping

Grubby rusty wire hanging star.
Star filled with red-white-blue pipe berry with grubbied egg straw.
Star is 10 inches tall and 11 inches wide.
18.00 - plus shipping

Another Grubby rusty wire hanging star.
Same as the top star...but for the hand stitchery.
20.00 - plus shipping

Simple stitchery.
These can be made in any size and jus' about any saying...frame will look different.
Contact me with your specs...I'll get a price to you.

Bless Ewe small sheep.
Hand stitched and grubby.
Each sheep measures 3.5 inches tall and 5.5 inches wide.
Set of 2
10.00 - plus shipping

That's it...LOL


Sorry there are so many pics. that I've not taken the time to post.


Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
Darla

15 comments:

  1. I love it all - especially your Love Ewe sheep, do you sell them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andy!!!
    I don't have a selling blog...(as of yet)...but I would be more than happy to make a set and sell them to ya.
    Huggers!!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning GF!!!!! You really do need to sell your creations.They are beautiful.....If you ever start selling let me know...Wishing you a great day Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning GF!!!
    Thanks so much Maria...you are too kind!!!
    But...you know if there is anything I have I'd be more than happy to make/sell to you.
    Thanks so much!!
    Huggers!!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy - Maria
    I've been thinkin' about doing a sellin' blog...jus' wasn't too sure if I'd actually sell anything...LOL
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darla~ Everything looks wonderful! I love everything that you made! I think you would sell a lot of the stuff you make! I hope you have a great week!

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Dan...I sure do appreicate your kindness!!!
    Goodness...jus' went to your blog...how in the world have I missed so many of your post??? Shame on me...
    I'm off to droll over your Beautiful home...so excite to be able to see each and every room...what a Great idea.
    Hope you have a wonderful week too!!
    Huggers!!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything! I was looking at every picture and thinking to myself where in my home I could put it. ha ha
    Thank you for sharing all of the great pics!
    ~ Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think everything looks so nice and prim...I have the same question as the others...Is anything in the photos for sale...Great work

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW...I am so Honored that my Primmie friends would like to actually purchase something that I've created...Truly Honored!!!
    With that said...I did look back through the things I've posted...and have decided that if there is something you'd like to purchase...Please let me know...I'll try to get some prices figured out tonight.
    Please know....I do not plan on charging alot...although....you would have to pay for shipping.

    Again...Thanks so very much...I sure do appreciate all the wonderful comments from everyone!!
    You guys have made my day!!!
    Huggers!!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been busy making some wonderful prims!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh GF,,You are gonna be busy ..busy...busy!!!! I can see you getting lots of orders for your absolutely'' Awesome Creations!!!!'' I see a few things I might need to order here soon myself!!!!!And your Prices are great!!!!! HUGS MY FRIEND,,,AND BEST OF LUCK WITH YOUR SALES!! I know you'll do great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, you will do great! I LOVE everything I have from you, you are very talented!! I think you need to get going on that selling blog.. like right away!

    Thank you again for all my goodies! I'm so glad they work perfect for my home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone!!!
    I sure do appreciate your words of encouragement!!!
    Huggers!!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angie...I'm gonna see how some sales go on this blog first...then decide if I should open a selling blog.
    Huggers!!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete