Welcome everyone to "The Prim Patch"


I have always loved the look of Prim. The last several years I've tried whatever Prim crafting projects I could find. I love workin' with wood, sewing, stitchery, really any crafts...I could work on projects all day everyday!! (If life were that easy...LOL)
I'm hoping to be able to share anything and everything Prim I can do/find with everyone.
Be sure to follow my blog to see what we can create together.

I have a few things on my blog for Sale...you can check them out here.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Watcha Workin' on Wednesday...


Good Morning Everyone!!!
I have another busy, busy day today...but I wanted to get a post in before my day started.

Here's my burlap bag I've made. I have lots of them to make for prezzies this year. Making different styles and sayings too.
I really need to find some "Sweet Annie" to put in them. So, if you have a sellin' blog and have some Sweet Annie....Please leave me a comment with your addy....so I can check it out. I know it's sold on e-bay...but I'd rather buy from my one my Prim Friends.

I forgot to tell everyone....hubby and I made...the pegboard & candle ledge...the candle is a re-do from Mod Podge...and the basket was a GW find that I re-did.







Watcha Think???

Hope Everyone has a Wonderful Primitive Day!!!
Darla

8 comments:

  1. LoVe it...everything looks great hanging there!!

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! Not sure on the sweet annie, I'll look around blogland for ya tho:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check with crowsnestprimitiveshoppe.blogspot.com
    she had it last month, not sure if she has anymore:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both....I gotta make me one of those candle holders! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!!! I sure do appreciate all your wonderful comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carmen,
    Thanks for the info....was able to order from her this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them! Great work :)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete