Welcome everyone to "The Prim Patch"


I have always loved the look of Prim. The last several years I've tried whatever Prim crafting projects I could find. I love workin' with wood, sewing, stitchery, really any crafts...I could work on projects all day everyday!! (If life were that easy...LOL)
I'm hoping to be able to share anything and everything Prim I can do/find with everyone.
Be sure to follow my blog to see what we can create together.

I have a few things on my blog for Sale...you can check them out here.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Make over Monday...


Today is a very busy,busy day for me....but I wanted to post something really quick for everyone.

These are some of my GW finds...(I have lots...I LOVE GW)
You will notice that I have the glass sundae cup in the first picture...it's the glass I used to make my sugar cone in my "Freebie Friday" post. (Don't forget to check it out)
Also, I'm sure you are saying....Darla, your nice wooden bowl doesn't look any different! Well, you are right...my son, (Ryan) asked I not "Prim" it...he wanted to use it jus' the way it was for our fruit. How can ya say no....LOL
But, I Love, Love the way my little stool and basket turned out.
Hope this gives you some inspiration...
Have a Wonderful Primitive Day!!!
Darla


Before...



After...



Whatcha think??

7 comments:

  1. Everything turned out nice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooooh! I like! Wonderful job on all of those! What did you do to the basket?

    Hugs, Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone for your Wonderful comments!!!

    Libby...I painted it black...then painted it my favorite Mustard color....sanded it...then gave it a good rub down with my ole faithful shoe polish. Added a few Prim goodies and called 'er done. Oh...I left the rim black, sanded it too. Wanted something different this time.
    Hope this helps ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I LOVE your basket!
    You so should have a trash to treasure shop. LoL
    Or at least come redo all mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tasha...your so kind!! If I could come and re-do all of yours...trust me...I would. I love doing Prim stuff.
    I'm thinkin' about opening a sellin' blog...jus' need to see what all is involved. Still deciding if I'd have enough things to sell and if anyone would want what I have/make.
    I dunno.

    ReplyDelete