Welcome everyone to "The Prim Patch"


I have always loved the look of Prim. The last several years I've tried whatever Prim crafting projects I could find. I love workin' with wood, sewing, stitchery, really any crafts...I could work on projects all day everyday!! (If life were that easy...LOL)
I'm hoping to be able to share anything and everything Prim I can do/find with everyone.
Be sure to follow my blog to see what we can create together.

I have a few things on my blog for Sale...you can check them out here.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Freebie Friday...

.
Hmmm...I'm a bit late on this post...So Sorry!!

Anyway, I found a wonderful Free Primitive Grungy Americana Star. You can find the link to the PDF file in my sidebar under "Freebies".

Here's my supplies...

I used a sugar cone I had made last week...(instead of the vase she uses). I rusted some pins, bells and wire last week too...I was able to use each of them in this project. I also made the Star and tag...cut some of my homespun and made it grungy to match everything.



Here's the finished project...



I think it turned out Great!!!
If you are lookin' for a Simple project...this would be perfect for you to try.

Hope Everyone has a Wonderful Primitive Weekend!!!
Darla



3 comments:

  1. i am not a great bloger but i wanted to comment here on you darlings star i just love it as the sugarcone ia darn cute now back to app to post mother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there fellow Ohioian!
    Love your little star...you are busy!
    Take time to stop by my blog too...love visitors! Take care,
    Dianntha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great! I just grabbed the PDF I will have to see what I can do with this. Thanks for sharing. Tasha

    ReplyDelete