Welcome everyone to "The Prim Patch"


I have always loved the look of Prim. The last several years I've tried whatever Prim crafting projects I could find. I love workin' with wood, sewing, stitchery, really any crafts...I could work on projects all day everyday!! (If life were that easy...LOL)
I'm hoping to be able to share anything and everything Prim I can do/find with everyone.
Be sure to follow my blog to see what we can create together.

I have a few things on my blog for Sale...you can check them out here.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Watcha Workin' on Wednesday...


Hello Everyone!!
I jus' wanted to stop in and show everyone what I made yesterday and was able to get finished today.

My Little Table Bench was made from a tutorial that I found on Char's blog. If you haven't checked her blog out....you should head right over there and see all the wonderful info she has. Def one of my favorite blogs to follow.
I made my Shutter and Star from ideas from different things around my house.

Hopefully this will give ya a few ideas on some easy simple things you can make yourself.








Watcha Think???
Keep in mind I still need to add a few things to the star and shutter to "Prim" them up.

Hope everyone has a Wonderful Primitive Day.
Darla



4 comments:

  1. Yep, Char's blog is one of my fav's also! Your table bench looks fantastic as do the shutter and star!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! You're gonna have to set up a selling blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Darla! I can't wait to see where you put them!

    Take care,
    ~Kris~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Everyone!! Glad you like my Prim Goodies that I made. I sure did have fun makin' 'em. I have everything put in it's place....jus' need to get to my sewing machine and make a few fill-ins to add. Once I'm done I'll be sure to post pics of them in their new home.

    ReplyDelete