Welcome everyone to "The Prim Patch"


I have always loved the look of Prim. The last several years I've tried whatever Prim crafting projects I could find. I love workin' with wood, sewing, stitchery, really any crafts...I could work on projects all day everyday!! (If life were that easy...LOL)
I'm hoping to be able to share anything and everything Prim I can do/find with everyone.
Be sure to follow my blog to see what we can create together.

I have a few things on my blog for Sale...you can check them out here.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Check this out…

Hey all my Prim friends...
Check out the sale that's going on at Tennessee Bridge Primitives...10 E-patterns for $10.00...what an awesome deal.

I’ve already placed my order…and within minutes she sent all of my patterns to me...YAY

You know what I’m gonna be doing all weekend…LOL


Here's her link...
http://www.tennesseeridgeprimitives.com/pages/mainpg.php

 

Have a Great Day!

Darla

2 comments:

  1. Hi Darla: Yes, I love TRP patterns!!...her sister also has a sale going on right now too....Moonchild's Primitives: 10 patterns/$10

    http://moonchildsprimitives.blogspot.com/2010/05/memorial-day-sale.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my...might have to check her site out too!
    Although, it the past 2 days I've ordered 15 stitcheries and 10 patterns...Like I really NEED more right now...LOL
    But...a Prim girl can NEVER have enough!..LOL
    Thanks!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete