Welcome everyone to "The Prim Patch"


I have always loved the look of Prim. The last several years I've tried whatever Prim crafting projects I could find. I love workin' with wood, sewing, stitchery, really any crafts...I could work on projects all day everyday!! (If life were that easy...LOL)
I'm hoping to be able to share anything and everything Prim I can do/find with everyone.
Be sure to follow my blog to see what we can create together.

I have a few things on my blog for Sale...you can check them out here.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My things 4 Sale….

Hello everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that I’ve added a Prims 4 sale folder on my Facebook. If you are a friend of mine you can find the folder called Prims for sale…everything in there is 4 sale…prices are with every picture. If you are not a friend of mine…jus’ go HERE and request friendship with me.

Don’t forget to keep checkin’ my folder…as I’m making new things and will be adding them as I complete them.

Thanks so much!

Darla

7 comments:

  1. That's what I did too and sold quite a few things, I was surprised! Best wishes with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sold quite a bit yesterday...I was very surprised myself...sold pretty quick too.
    My goal this year is to get going on selling my Prims...so far I've done pretty good.
    Thanks!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome to hear!! Your prims are wonderful so you shouldn't have any problem at all selling them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Angie....but you know us Prim gals...sometimes we can be our worst critics...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dar....you are one of the most creative crafters I know.I just wish I had your Talent and Hootspah to keep creating!!!!!!I think I am in a slump again. And what makes it so bad is I have 3 swaps I gotta do!! lol!!!!Guess I better pull myself outta the slump and get moving.I still have things for you that I need to get together too.Sorry I'm such a slacker GF!!! hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey GF...you are too kind! But in reality...you are far more creative and talented than I am!
    I understand the slump...been there many times myself...that's why when I have the "Hootspah"...I go with it...LOL
    I'm in 2 swaps myself...I have until about the end of the month to get my things together and out. I'm really trying not to spread myself so thin...but I don't think it's workin'. After I get the orders out I have right now...it's on to the swaps...no more orders until I'm done with them.
    BTW...you know I have a box of goodies for you too...and I have yet to get it all together and out...so I guess we are even...don't you dare worry about doing anything for me...I'm good...YOU KNOW THAT!
    Huggers to you my friend!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey im from trinidad lovin being here

    ReplyDelete